South Charlotte Photography Workshops for Parents
Is your DSLR stuck on Auto? Are you missing amazing shots of your kids? Not sure how to capture them best? Unlock your camera’s full potential with Carolyn Ann Ryan’s Photography workshops! Designed specifically for parents (and grandparents) these workshops will teach you how to use your camera and capture better images of your kids.
Capturing stunning, authentic images with your DSLR takes more than the push of a button.
In our Level I workshop, we’ll cover:
- Fundamental DSLR elements
- Exposure, aperture, & shutter speed
- Depth of field & background blur
- Essential lenses & focal length
- Tack-sharp focus
- Essential lighting techniques
- Compositional strategies for exceptional images
Dates/Times for Level I Classes:
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 10 am-12 pm
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10 am-12 pm
Location: Carolyn’s Home Studio, Marvin, NC 28173
Class Size: Limited to 6 Participants
Spread the Word!
The only thing better than taking a Carolyn Ann Ryan Photography workshop is taking it with a friend! If you know of someone who might like to join you, we would be so grateful for your referrals!
Feel free to call the studio office at 704-256-7270 or email email@example.com to get more info and sign up