SESSION DETAILS: HEADSHOTS
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PORTRAITS FOR THE BEST FIRST IMPRESSION
Having a professional business portrait can be extremely helpful in making a good first impression. If you are a small business owner, including your portraits on your web site can help your customers get to know the person behind the business. When they walk into your store or office, they will feel a connection, as if they already know you.
Whether you need casual business portraits on location to highlight your small business or professional studio style executive headshots, I have the equipment and training to meet your needs.
I have photographed both men and women in corporate and casual settings and I understand how important it is that your headshot represents you and your brand for your business. I have photographed authors, small business owners, dance studio owners, doctors, dentists and orthodontists, realtors and c-suite corporate executives for their public company's annual report document.
Booking a business portrait session with me includes:
- Pre-Session Styling Email & Consultation Phone Call (optional)
- Your Portrait Session
- Online Gallery with approximately 8 - 10 photographs
- One High Resolution Digital Photograph
- First, you will receive a pre-session styling email with tips and suggestions to help you get ready for your session. I am also happy to schedule a pre-session consultation phone call to help you plan your wardrobe and discuss your branding needs.
- Next, is your portrait session. Most headshot portrait sessions average approximately one hour and typically include 2 - 3 outfits. I will assist in wardrobe selection from your favorite outfits and accessories.
- After your session, you will receive an online proofing gallery with approximately 10 - 12 photographs. You will choose one favorite image which will be fully edited and delivered as a high resolution file via DropBox. I will also include re-sized copies of your selected photograph for easy social media uploading.
EXTRA: We can help recommend a makeup artist to add to your experience and ensure your images have that professional look.
Portrait Session Fee is $365.
The session fee includes the appointments as described above and one full high resolution digital file as well as my time, talent and experience and is non-refundable. It also includes editing in my studio's signature style and a private online gallery for 7 days.
Additional digital files are available for $75 each.
This pricing is only valid for individual headshot portrait sessions. I can provide a quote for your office or team. Please call for more details.
All prices are subject to change. Prices updated as of February 2020. Carolyn Ann Ryan Photography retains copyright and reserves the right to use images in marketing, displays or advertisements. Confidentiality agreements available upon request.